3M SM600L sound thermal insulation engineered for vehicles. 60" wide, scrim on one side. 1 linear foot is 5 square feet. Material comes compressed from 3M. The material will expand to 1 3/4 or 44mm. Thinsulate is FMVSS 302 certified (federal motor vehicle safety standard).
- Delivers more acoustic absorption per unit weight vs. competitive products
- Helps customers meet mass reduction goals
- Non-woven sound absorbing fibers create a quieter vehicle environment
- Hydrophobic fibers resist moisture, mold and mildew
We recommend using 3M 90 Adhesive Spray to apply the white fiber side to the Van skin.
Approximate amounts needed to insulate the walls, ceiling, doors and cab area:
- 144” = 50 linear feet
- 170” = 60 linear feet
- 170” Extended = 70 linear feet
- 130” = 40 linear feet
- 148” = 50 linear feet
- 148” Extended = 60 linear feet
- 136” = 40 linear feet
- 159” = 50 linear feet
- 150” Extended = 60 linear feet
*All size estimates assume sliding door and back door windows. If you don’t have any windows, add 10 more linear feet to your order
DUE TO SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS, YOU MAY NEED TO ORDER MULTIPLE QUANTITIES TO GET THE DESIRED LENGTH.
Canadian orders of thinsulate ship from our Canada warehouse and are subject to the applicable Canadian taxes.
USA orders of thinsulate will ship from our USA warehouse and are all TAX FREE no matter the destination.
Free Shipping Applies to all Canadian orders and some US States. Contact us for details.